Dubai Opera will mark the dawn of a new decade with an outdoor gala dinner and concert at Dubai Opera’s front yard the Promenade overlooking the Dubai Fountain, on December 31. On this special occasion, acclaimed Syrian artist Nassif Zeytoun will enthrall his audience in the magnificent surroundings of Dubai Opera at the foot of Burj Khalifa.
Nassif Zeitoun, 2010 winner of Star Academy, has been named the "Star of a Generation" by his fans. His songs have garnered millions of views and counting, and he shows no sign of slowing down.
Enjoy an elegant outdoor gala dinner, live DJ before and after the concert, and an exclusive view of the Burj Khalifa NYE show and fireworks, starting at 1250 AED per person.
• 5:00 pm: Doors open
• 8:00 pm – 11:30 pm: Enjoy a sumptuous outdoor dinner, house beverages , and live DJ
• 10:30 pm – 01:00 am: Nassif Zeytoun concert
• 11:50 pm – 00:10 am: Watch the Downtown fireworks from an exclusive area on the Promenade and Dubai Opera Garden
• 01:00 am – 02:00 am: Dance the night away to the sounds of our DJ
• Silver: 3-Course Dinner + House Beverages
• Gold: 3-Course Dinner + Sparkling Beverages
• VIP: 3-Course Dinner + Bubbly
• VIP Lounge for ten people: Dinner + Premium Spirits and mixers
Gala Dinner Menu:
Starters Sharing Platters: Smoked Salmon, Fattoush, Greek Salad, Hummus, Moutabel, Cheese Sambousek, Lamb Kibbeh, Vine Leaves
Main Course Buffet: Fish Fillet, Kofta, Shish Tawook, Chicken Mashwi, Oriental Rice, Seasonal Vegetables
Desserts Buffet: Seasonal Sliced Fruits, Baked Cheesecake, Chocolate and Raspberry Trufﬂe Cake, Cheese Kunafa