The most delicious week of the year
25 Feb to 5 March 2016; Location: City Wide
The first-ever Dubai Restaurant Week features amazing menus from 30 of Dubai’s best-known and loved fine dining restaurants. Curated especially for the Dubai Food Festival 2016, it offers an exclusive opportunity for residents and foodies to sample some of the top spots on their to-try list at an incredible price of just AED 189 only.
Set to cement Dubai’s status as the gastronomic capital of the region, Dubai Restaurant Week’s star-studded restaurant line-up includes favourites run by international and Michelin-starred chefs including Gordon Ramsay (Bread Street Kitchen), Atul Kochhar (Rang Mahal), Heinz Beck (Social), Vineet Bhatia (Ashiana) and Alfredo Russo (Vivaldi).
As each offers a unique dining experience, guests will be spoilt for choice with menu highlights including: Hawaiian tuna tartar with avocado and truffle juice at Atelier M; Sea bass crudo with charred avocado, amori black garlic and corn chips at Sea Fu; Home smoked salmon tikka at Ashiana by Vineet; hot smoked Norwegian salmon, teriyaki sauce & pickled cucumber at Fumé and Quail two ways with braised lentils and seasonal wild mushrooms at The Ivy.
Anticipated to be a sell-out event, Dubai Restaurant Week reservations can be made via official booking partner RoundMenu, an online restaurant booking, discovery, review and sharing platform for Dubai residents and foodies. Bookings are available from 7:30 and 9:30 for a minimum of 2 people at www.roundmenu.com/drw
Featuring a variety of cuisines across the city, Dubai Restaurant Week participants include:
- Alta Badia: Emirates Towers Hotel - Alta Badia delivers authentic Italian cuisine inspired by a region where recipes are steeped in a longstanding tradition of excellence.
- Ashiana by Vineet: Sheraton Dubai Creek – Connoisseurs of fine Indian food will adore the creations coming out of Michelin-starred chef Vineet Bhatia’s kitchen.
- Atelier M: Pier 7, Dubai Marina - A visit to Atelier M will land you sweeping views of the Dubai Marina and a menu that boasts a wide variety of elevated Mediterranean-inspired dishes.
- Boca: DIFC – A celebration of the Mediterranean coast in the heart of Dubai, Boca specialises in simplicity.
- Bread Street Kitchen by Gordon Ramsey: Atlantis The Palm – Gordon Ramsay’s most recent project, a laid-back European dining concept, opened recently to rave reviews
- Café Belge: Ritz Carlton DIFC – Sourcing inspiration from 1920s Brussels, Café Belge is known for churning out delicious Belgian classics.
- Fogueira: JBR – Fogueira, an authentic Brazilian Churrascaria, is a great choice for those with a serious appetite.
- Fume: Pier 7, Dubai Marina - Unique perspectives on classic comfort food and an eclectic atmosphere help you feel right at home in Fume.
- Garden: JW Marriott Marquis Dubai – Peruvian flavours and dishes meant for sharing make Garden an ideal spot to spend with friends.
- Hoi An: Shangri-La – Authentic Vietnamese cuisine and comfortable ambiance await at Hoi An in the Shangri-La Hotel.
- Junoon: Shangri-La – Chef Vikas Khanna’s new iteration of his Michelin-starred New York restaurant has impressed lovers of Indian food since it opened in Dubai.
- JW’s Steakhouse: JW Marriott Dubai – Enjoy an indulgent cut of meat from the comfort of a leather armchair in this intimate steakhouse.
- Kiku: Le Meridien Dubai – Have a seat at the sushi counter or watch the live teppanyaki show at one of Dubai’s top spots for authentic Japanese cuisine.
- Mint Leaf of London: DIFC – For fabulous Indian food with a view, head to the 15th Floor of Emirates Financial Tower.
- Okku: The H Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road – One of Dubai’s most awarded restaurants, Okku is a must for high-end Japanese cuisine.
- Pai Thai: Dar Al Masyaf Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah – For a romantic evening and must-try Thai food, take an abra to Pai Thai in Madinat Jumeirah.
- Positano: JW Marriott Marquis Dubai – The Amalfi coast meets Dubai with Positano’s selection of authentic Italian cuisine.
- Qbara: Oud Metha – Qbara celebrates Middle Eastern cuisine with a unique, contemporary twist.
- Rang Mahal: JW Marriott Marquis Dubai – The décor is surpassed only by the food coming out of this contemporary Indian restaurant.
- Rivington Grill: Souk Al Bahar – Boasting some of the best British bites in town, Rivington Grill is a great dining option.
- Sea Fu: Four Seasons Dubai – This is the place to come when you crave fresh seafood, spectacular views and an ocean breeze.
- Seven Sands: The Beach JBR – Seven Sands serves authentic cuisine inspired by our seven Emirates from a stunning beachside location.
- Social by Heinz Beck: Waldorf Astoria, Palm Jumeirah – Enjoy a modern interpretation of traditional Italian dishes with a stunning view of the city.
- The Croft: Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites -
- Locally-sourced, organic products are the heart behind Darren Velvick’s new restaurant.
- The Hide: Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah - The Hide features a fresh perspective on American cuisine with a creative, meat-focused menu.
- The Ivy: Emirates Towers Hotel - The super-stylish brassiere features an elevated twist on international favourites.
- Thiptara: The Palace, Downtown Dubai – With a name that translates to ‘magic at the water,’ this Thai restaurant has an impressive seafood offering.
- Vivaldi by Alfredo Russo: Sheraton Dubai Creek – Stunning views of Dubai Creek pair well with the expertly crafted Italian specialties from chef Alfredo Russo.
- Yuan: Atlantis The Palm – Yuan serves an extensive menu of traditional Cantonese and Szechuan dishes complemented by Western cooking methods.
- Zheng He’s: Mina A’Salam, Madinat Jumeirah – Zheng He’s is one of Dubai’s most loved restaurants—offering great Chinese dining.