This Ramadan, enjoy delectable delights set against landmark backgrounds across six Dubai Marriott Hotels. With superb cuisine, unique surroundings and spectacular ambience, come together, at the break of dawn for Suhoor or as the sun sets for Iftar, to create a truly memorable Ramadan.
Choose from an array of venues beginning with Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf Dubai which boasts exquisite views of the Dubai skyline or experience traditional spreads at the classic JW Marriott Hotel Dubai. Enjoy quality time with family by the picturesque lake views of the Courtyard by Marriott Dubai Green Community or catch the sunset from the 52nd floor of the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites showcasing 360 degree sights of Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah. Experience blissful moments from the two iconic towers of the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai or at the newest addition to the family, Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection.
JW Marriott Marquis Dubai
- Join us at the Dubai Ballroom where classic Arabian cuisine. Live Oud players create a special ambience, ideal for relaxing and spending time with family and friends. Iftar AED 195 per person, sunset to 8.30pm. Suhoor is served a la carte with hubbly bubbly from 9pm to 3am.
- At the award-winning Kitchen6, experience an international iftar where six live cooking stations including Asian woks, interactive cooking stations come to life celebrating cuisines from all corners of the world. AED 195 per person, daily from sunset until 9:30pm.
- Host a private company Iftar in the Executive Lounge with spectacular views of the Dubai skyline from the 37th floor or experience a sumptuous spread in Emirates Ballroom. Only available for group bookings of a minimum of 50 people or more.
T: +971 4 414 3000 |W: jwmarriottmarquisdubailife.com
JW Marriott Hotel Dubai
Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai
- Experience an international Iftar and traditional Arabian cuisine at The Market Place served alongside Ramadan beverages and Arabic sweets. AED 165 per person, daily from sunset to 9:30pm. Children below 6 years eat complimentary and AED 80 for children aged 6 - 12 years.
EARLY BIRD OFFER – Book your Market Place Iftar before 10 June for AED 145 per person.
- Relax in the air conditioned rooftop tent by the pool during Suhoor hours with á la carte options and
T: +971 4 317 7777 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host your group Iftar, from 100 to 350 guests, in the elegant setting of Zabeel Ballroom. Bespoke menus, tailor made décor and personalized service will make your event a memorable time this Ramadan.
- If you wish to host your Iftar elsewhere, let Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf create and deliver a unique and memorable experience to you and your guests with a catering service.
T: +971 56 416 2602
Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
- This Ramadan, experience Iftar from the 52nd floor of The Observatory, catching panoramic sunset views of Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah. Enjoy a three course set menu including traditional beverages and unwind with your near and dear ones. AED 149 per person, daily from sunset to 8pm.
- Order room service Iftar and Suhoor for AED 175 per person and AED 125 per person respectively.
T: +971 4 319 4795 | E: email@example.com
Courtyard by Marriott Dubai Green Community and Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Green Community
- Enjoy an Iftar buffet at Pine Grill offering an array of Arabic dishes, salads and sweets and the option of a private dining experience through the whole month. AED 140 per person, daily from sunset to 9:30pm. Children below 6 years eat complimentary and AED 70 for children aged 6 - 12 years.
EARLY BIRD OFFER: Book your Iftar group of 20 people plus, before 31 May and receive 20% off.
- An opulent Suhoor menu is offered from 10pm to 4am daily and can also be ordered via room service.
- Take away box is also available for only AED 42. Pool operates during Suhoor hours with the same sumptuous menu and shisha, as well as board games.
T: +971 4 885 2222
Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
- Break your fast in the stylish surroundings of the Ramadan Tent. A lavish Iftar buffet and delicious Suhoor awaits you and your companions for a true Ramadan experience. Iftar AED 159 per person, daily from sunset to 8:30pm. Suhoor is served a la carte from 9pm to 3am. (Minimum spend of AED 100 applies).
- A rich Suhoor set menu awaits everyone in Al Dhiyafa Grand Kitchen and is also available via room service. AED 120 per 2 people, daily 8:30 to 5am.
T: +971 4 408 4257 or +971 50 651 1630 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a variety of offerings, Dubai Marriott Hotels welcome everyone to experience the meaningful ritual of beginning and breaking fast during the holy month in a set of exceptional dining destinations.