Located in the heart of Madinat Jumeirah and just steps from the pristine white sandy beach, the luxurious Jumeirah Mina A’Salam invites guests to explore and discover the exceptional taste of its latest culinary offerings.
From reimagined Chinese flavours with tableside drama to picturesque drinks at the city’s newest must-visit cocktail lounge, guests are spoilt for choice with a feast of unique experiences. Dive into world-class dining and late-night experiences this winter, with the new and enhanced culinary portfolio:
• Yum Cha Brunch | The stunning waterside restaurant invites guests to indulge in an authentic selection of carefully crafted Dim Sum with the launch of their Yum Cha Brunch. Brought to life by Executive Chef Wong Lian You, the menu offers diners a feast of flavours with highlights including Mushroom Dumplings, BBQ Chicken Bao, Crystal Lobster Dumplings and Vegetable Spring Rolls. Other stars on the menu include mains like Egg Fried Rice and Han Pulled Noodles with a choice of chicken or beef. | Every Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM | AED 325 per person with soft beverages, AED 425 per person with house beverages and AED 160 for kids between 4 – 12 years old
• Dim Sum Nights | For a midweek treat, diners can tuck into an unlimited selection of Dim Sum every Tuesday night. Guests can indulge in a wide selection of steamed and baked dim sum including Chicken & Prawn Dumplings ‘Siew Mai’, Prawn & Chicken Wonton, Shanghai Chicken Dumpling and Fried Yam Dumpling with Duck. | Every Tuesday from 6:00 PM – 10:30PM (Unlimited Dim Sum for 90 minutes from the time of ordering) | AED 189 per person
• Sundowners | Step out of the known and explore the curiosities of the silk route mystique, as world-class mixologists concoct an intriguing line-up of cocktails for guests to explore early evening. Served to complement the changing colours of the sky, the eclectic list features signature elixirs including Spiced Nitro Espressotini, Yuzu & Elderflower Spritz, Lychee & Ginger Mojito and a Pepper Mule. | Daily from 5:00PM – 7:00PM | Drinks at AED 45 each
• Resident DJ | Overlooking picturesque views of the Arabian Gulf yet hidden away, Bahri invites guests to turn up the tempo from 8PM onwards with dynamic and vibrant beats from the Resident DJ. With a creative mix of warm house music, aesthetic atmospheres and eclectic bass lines, night owls will be captivated by the alluring late-night ambiance. | Friday & Saturday | 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM
• El Secreto Brunch | The vibrant and colourful Mexican restaurant invites guests to enjoy a sensational sharing brunch, promising an unforgettable fiesta. Hosted by Secret Parties, the brunch launches on Saturday 8th January and offers an array of authentic Mexican dishes and tantalizing drinks, paired with sizzling live music. The brunch will be followed by a buzzing afterparty where guests can extend their outing till 7:30PM. | Every Saturday from 12:30 to 4:00 PM | Afterparty from 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM
For more information and to book a table, please call 04 432 3232.