Samsung Gulf Electronics announced the latest addition to its premium Note series with Galaxy Note10, during an event held at Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai on 27th August 2019. The new line of premium smartphones that combines elegant design with powerful performance and productivity tools to help users make the most of every moment. Inspired by a generation that flows seamlessly between work and life, the Galaxy Note10 gives users the freedom to work the way they want and showcase their creative spirit, all on-the-go.
“It is an honor to announce the launch of the newest version of the ultimate power phone; the Galaxy Note10 designed for users who demand the best, for those who want to achieve more,” said Tarek Sabbagh, Head of IT & Mobile (IM) Division at Samsung Gulf Electronics. “Whether they’re viewing and editing documents and presentations, watching a favorite show or playing games, Galaxy Note10 will help them do it faster and better. Packed with exciting upgrades, the Galaxy Note10 is a testament to our commitment to provide the consumers with a powerful device that helps to bring their new ideas to life with productivity, performance, design and creativity tools, as well as offering them a connected experience across our portfolio of products.”
PURPOSEFUL DESIGN FOR A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
Galaxy Note users appreciate the power of sophisticated design—not just the look and feel of their device, but the experience it offers. Every element of the Galaxy Note10 is crafted to be sleek, slim and distraction-free, so users can devote their full attention to the ideas, projects, and content that matters most.
• Two Sizes: For the first time ever, the Galaxy Note comes in two sizes, so consumers can find the Note that’s best for them. The Galaxy Note10 opens up the Note to users who want the power of the S Pen and ultimate productivity in a compact form factor, packing a 6.3-inch Cinematic Infinity Display into the most compact Note yet. The Galaxy Note10+ features the biggest Note display ever with a 6.8-inch Cinematic Infinity Display on a device that’s still easy to hold and easy to use.
The Galaxy Note10’s display is Samsung’s best yet. From its physical construction to its underlying technology, the display is designed to immerse users in their favorite TV, movies and games.
• Edge-to-edge Design: The Galaxy Note10’s edge-to-edge Cinematic Infinity Display is nearly bezel-less, while the in-display cut out for the front camera is small and centered for a balanced design. Samsung’s most immersive display creates a seamless experience between thought and action, viewing and creating.
• Best Quality Display: The Galaxy Note10 features the award-winning Dynamic AMOLED display. With HDR10+ certification and Dynamic Tone Mapping, photos and videos are brighter than previous Note devices, and feature a stunning, wide color range. UL verified the Galaxy Note10 display for its 98% color and brightness uniformity. The Eye Comfort display reduces blue light without affecting color quality for comfortable viewing .
MULTI-FACETED PRODUCTIVITY TO MAXIMIZE EVERY MOMENT
Note users put a premium on productivity, and they see their phone as essential to helping them do and achieve more. For these users, the Galaxy Note10 features new technologies, enhanced capabilities and powerful integrations all in service of giving users the freedom to work in the way that makes them the most productive.
• Handwriting to Text: The Galaxy Note10 brings a powerful new capability to the re-designed, uni-body S Pen. Now, users can jot down notes, instantly convert their handwriting to digital text in Samsung Notes, and export it to a variety of different formats, including Microsoft Word. Users can now customize notes by shrinking, enlarging, or changing the color of the text. In just a few taps, meeting minutes can be formatted and shared; bursts of inspiration can quickly become editable documents.
• Evolution of the S Pen: The S Pen now also supports intuitive gesture recognition with S Pen Air Actions so that you can always be completely in control. S Pen Air Actions let users take pictures, zoom in and out and switch camera mode with a simple gesture, as well as change content and volume in multimedia apps and manage PowerPoint presentations with ease and without the need of touching the device.
• Samsung DeX for PC : The Galaxy Note10 extends Samsung DeX’s capabilities, making it easier for users to work between their phone and a PC or Mac. With a simple, compatible USB connection, users can drag and drop files between devices, and use their favorite mobile apps with a mouse and a keyboard, while keeping their data secure on their phone through Samsung Knox.
• Link to Windows: The Galaxy Note10 integrates Link to Windows directly into the Quick Panel. With one click, users can connect to their Windows 10 PC. There, they can see notifications, send and receive messages, and review recent photos without pausing to look down at their phone.
PRO-GRADE CAMERA FOR CREATORS
With the Galaxy Note10, content creators and everyday users alike can use state-of-the-art tools to capture stunning video and photos—allowing their channels, stories and posts to stand out and make an impact. Featuring a combination of advanced imaging technology and software, the Galaxy Note10 elevates mobile videography and photography to the next level.
• Premium Video Technology: The Galaxy Note10 enables users to capture pro-grade video without having to carry around any extra gear. Live focus video adds depth-of-field adjustments so you can blur the background to focus on your subject. Zoom-In Mic amplifies the audio in frame and pushes background noise aside to help focus on the sounds that you want. And to remove the bumps and shakes that usually make an action shot blurry, new and improved Super steady stabilizes footage, and is now available in Hyperlapse mode for steady time-lapse videos.
• Quick and Easy Video Editing: Once they’ve recorded their video, Galaxy Note10 users can edit-on-the-go instantly right from their phone. Video editor can be used with the S Pen, so instead of having to tap to select or edit a clip, users can choose the precise moment they want to trim. For creators who need even more control over their footage, Adobe Rush on the Galaxy Note10 provides a sophisticated suite of editing tools, now even more accurate with the S Pen.
• Screen Recorder: For gamers who want to add some personality to their streams, or vloggers who want to enhance their tutorials, the Galaxy Note10 introduces Screen recorder. Easily capture what’s on the screen, use picture-in-picture to add reactions, and use the S Pen to annotate as they record for a more entertaining, engaging video.
• AR Doodle and 3D Scanner: The Galaxy Note10 integrates bleeding-edge AR and 3D capabilities into the camera. Along with an Ultra Wide camera, it opens up an entirely new medium for creators. With AR Doodle, use the S Pen to personalize photos with dynamic drawings, effects, and animations that track to the image. And with 3D Scanner , a groundbreaking first for the Note, the Galaxy Note10+’s DepthVision camera can take a scan of an object , and instantly turn it into a movable 3D rendering.
• Night Mode: People take plenty of selfies in low light situations—at dinner, at concerts or just enjoying a sunset. Night Mode, now available on the front camera, lets users capture striking selfies no matter how dim or dark the conditions.
UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE FOR POWER USERS
Note fans use their phones to do just about everything—not just tackling everyday tasks, but taking on big projects: running their business, editing video for their social media channels, creating beautiful illustrations with the S Pen. To help them do it all, the Galaxy Note10 is engineered with top-tier hardware and next-level features.
• Super Fast Charging: With just 30 minutes of charge, the Galaxy Note10+ lasts through the day with up to 45W wired charging capability .
• Wireless PowerShare : Wireless PowerShare comes to the Note. Users can wirelessly recharge their Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds, or another Qi-enabled device with the Galaxy Note10
• Gaming: As mobile games get more processing-heavy and graphics-rich, the best gaming experiences require top specs. The Galaxy Note10 features the world’s slimmest vapor chamber cooling system, which delivers optimal performance during gameplay while keeping the device slim and sleek. With the AI-based Game Booster, the Galaxy Note10 optimizes performance and power consumption depending on the game.
A PORTAL TO THE GALAXY ECOSYSTEM
The Galaxy Note10 sits at the heart of the Galaxy ecosystem, a suite of premium products and services that offer experiences to help make users’ lives more streamlined and connected. Wearables like the Galaxy Watch Active 2 and tablets like the Galaxy Tab S6 keep users connected and help them accomplish more on-the-go.
Building on these products are Samsung services which provide users with a connected and convenient Galaxy experience. Samsung Pay enables swift and secure payment options. Samsung Health helps users achieve their health and wellness goals with seamless tracking and monitoring. Samsung Knox safeguards data with defense-grade security solutions. Bixby, Samsung’s intelligence platform, provides integrated support to make your life easier, more organized and connected.
Consumers who purchase the Galaxy Note10 smartphones will also receive great offers from Samsung’s partners that will further enhance their mobile experience, these include:
• Free VIP membership to myConcierge, providing range of hand-picked lifestyle experiences that includes dining, activities, daycations, staycations across the UAE.
• 25% off on hotel stays, restaurants and Spas at over 200 Accor hotels in the Middle East & Africa.
• 3 months unlimited access to latest movies and TV Shows on Starzplay.
• Saving vouchers from Apparel Group’s international fashion and lifestyle brands like Aldo, Levi’s, Charles & Keith, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and many more.
• Up to 20% off on luxury perfumes, cosmetics and fashion accessories from Paris Gallery.
• Save up to 30% on flights, hotels and UAE activities with Cleartrip.
• Savings of up to AED 1,200 on rides with Careem.
• Up to $1,000 worth of game gifts from popular Netmarble games.
• Sign up for a 4 week meal plan from Kcal Extra and get 2 weeks free
• 1 month free trial of Classpass that gives you access to best fitness classes
• Upto 25% off on services including house maintenance, moving and cleaning from Helpbit.
• Over 1000 “Buy 1 Get 1 Free” offers from Galaxy Entertainer.
Galaxy Note10 Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 will be available starting August 30, 2019 across major retailers and Samsung brand stores in the UAE, as well as online at Samsung.com.
Galaxy Note10 is offered in Aura Glow, Aura White and Aura Black. The price of the device is dependent on memory size:
Galaxy Note10+ (512GB) AED 4499
Galaxy Note10+ (256GB) AED 3999
Galaxy Note10 (256GB) AED 3499
For more information about the Galaxy Note10, visit www.samsung.com.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI, foundry and LED solutions. For the latest news, please visit the Samsung Newsroom at http://news.samsung.com.